Monday, May 4, 2015

*PTU Cluster Pack by DBL with PTU Alavda WITH 3 CLUSTER SHOW OFF TAGS*

This kit HAS 128 elements & 20 papers
I had so much fun with this kit
The kit is a soft Parisian type kit.
The elements are just fantastic.
I made the clusters with show off tags, 
However this kit has so many possibilities available for all you tagging needs.
All Tagger Kits Cluster Packs CU Packs & PSP Scripts 
on sale at only .74 cents. 
Be sure to check out all of our new Cluster designers. 
Over at AmyMarie's Kits store.
So stop on by and load up your carts
I hope you like the 3 tags I did 
with this kit.
I cant wait to see the beautiful 
designs others create with it.
You can find this kit at 
1) Amy Marie's Kits
You can find my Clusters at





 photo Lisa siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment